As middle school requires more independent responsibility, it is very important that your child becomes organized quickly.
are expected to be complete and correctly formatted when the student
enters class on the day the assignment is due. Late work will NOT be accepted - no excepts. Failing assignments or late work may be redone for a possible grade of 70 during tutoring. Make-up work, due to an absence, is allowed the same amount of days absent plus an extra day to be made up. Student progress reports are sent home every two weeks and must be returned with parent signature.
CONFERENCE TIME: 8:46 - 9:30
Classroom Management Plan
1. Be respectful and courteous to each other and adults
2. Arrive to class on time and be prepared
3. School approved uniforms will be worn properly at all times
4. Respect the property of others to include district property and facilities
5. Follow all directions given by the teacher and school personnel
6. Comply with student code of conduct
1. Verbal Warning
2. Conference with student and warning of offense; document on student discipline log
3. Contact made with parent phone call; document on student discipline log
4. If disruption continues, a student discipline action form (referral) sent to the Assistant Principal
1. Praise (daily)
2. Positive notes/calls home (random)
3. Various other positive perks (throughout the school year)
4. The joy of learning (each day of school)
Loose leaf paper - replenish often
Pencils w/erasers - replenish often
1 composition book w/100 pages (INTERVENTION ONLY)
2 inch-3 ring binder (REGULAR/ADVANCE ONLY)
5 glue sticks (INTERVENTION ONLY)
4 Expo Markers (use daily)
1 Box of Kleenex
Do you need help with homework !!
Webmath is a math-help web site that generates answers to specific math
questions and problems, as entered by a user, at any particular moment.
The math answers are generated and displayed real-time, at the moment a
web user types in their math problem and clicks "solve."
In addition to the answers, Webmath also shows the student how to arrive at
Additional In-School Resources
What: All Subjects
When: Mon - Thurs
Time: 3-4:30 p.m.
When: by appointment
Time: 3-4:00 p.m.
Where: Rm #323