My name is Dora Reyes, I am the choir teacher, This is
my tenth year at Ross and I am very privileged to be working with so
many talented students. My goal is to teach students to be competent
musicians, should they choose to continue a career in music. Students
will listen to all genre of music, learn about proper choral
singing, learn basic music theory and practice proper choral etiquette
while learning performance skills. I am looking forward to a fun musical
1. Students will learn to work together as a team. "No one can do everything but everyone can do something."
2. Students will learn the meaning of commitment, responsibility and dedication by becoming involved to achieve a common goal.
3. Students will develop leadership qualities.
4. Students will further develop their creativity, problem solving skills and critical thinking and evaluative skill.
5. Students will acquire talent in the
production and performance of music as well as and understanding of
music history and culture.
6. Students will be offered a musical experience that will enrich their lives so that they may become well-rounded individual.